Search Results

Criteria Summary

You searched for reports with Report has 'Alexander, M' as an author.

Viewing results 1-10 of 12

FirstPrev NextLast
Report Number Title & Summary Links
93/2011 A Look in the Rear-View Mirror: Twentieth Century Road Building and the Development of Professional Archaeology
This report examines the developing relationship between modern road construction, particularly motorways,
Has pdf
46/2011 Audley End House, Essex – Landscape: Investigation Report
This report describes the results of landscape investigations undertaken in and around Audley End, Essex,
Has pdf
82/2008 Codnor Castle, Codnor, Derbyshire: Earthwork Analysis Survey Report
This report describes the results of an earthwork survey at Codnor Castle, a fortified medieval residence
Has pdf
5/2008 Fort Pitt, Chatham, Kent: An Earthwork Analysis of Jackson Recreation Ground
An earthwork survey was undertaken within the western part of Jackson Recreation Ground, Chatham, Kent
Has pdf
106/2007 Framlingham Castle: The Landscape Context. Desk Top Assessment
Framlingham is identified as the caput of an Anglo-Saxon estate. A Norman precursor to Framlingham
Has pdf
32/2009 Hadleigh Castle Essex, Earthwork Analysis. Survey Report
Hadleigh Castle is an enclosure castle in south Essex overlooking Canvey Island and the Thames Estuary.
Has pdf
5/2017 Marble Hill House, Twickenham, Greater London
In late 2015, the English Heritage Trust (English Heritage Trust) submitted a successful Stage 1 bid
Has pdf
1/2011 Prince Edwards Bastion, Chatham, Kent: Earthwork Survey
Prince Edward’s Bastion is a part of the Chatham Lines, the landward defences of Chatham naval dockyard,
Has pdf
66/2017 Redlingfield Hall, Eye, Suffolk: Analytical earthwork survey
Redlingfield Hall occupies the site of Redlingfield Priory, a Benedictine nunnery founded in 1120 and
Has pdf
10/2009 The Atomic Weapons Research Establishment, Orford Ness, Suffolk: Cold War Research & Development Site. Survey Report
The Atomic Weapons Research Establishment, Orford Ness, Suffolk, was operational between 1956 and 1972.
Has pdf

Viewing results 1-10 of 12

FirstPrev NextLast